Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Suspension/Ban functions?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1 by dougthonus
It'd be really great if there were more user administration tools to stop harmful users from posting, some examples:
Suspension - you could stop a poster from posting for X number of days.
IP Suspension - stop an ip address from posting for X number of days.
User comments - comments that moderators can put on a user profile to track how they've been behaving if there are consistent troublemakers

I'm a moderator on a very major forum where there are thousands of posts per day, and you get people constantly trolling and causing problems, you need tools like these to manage those issues. I've used Kunena for my forum on my own site because I like the seemless joomla integration, but without moderation tools in the long run, it will be difficult to keep it without moving to something else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #2 by KZrider
This would really be a welcomed feature.

Vote for it here: kunena.uservoice.com/pages/general/sugge...-user-administration

• Tekkysurf
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Tekkysurf
Replied by Tekkysurf on topic Re:Suspension/Ban functions?
Great ideas...vote for it

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #4 by bytebandit01
i just added my vote also..

will patiently wait for this feature..

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #5 by woonydanny
yeah this is one of my top priorities. i have voted for this a few weeks ago and hopefully more people want this and will vote for it.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds