Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Creating a Vip section

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by 4k55
Replied by 4k55 on topic Re:Creating a Vip section
If you want special members to view a forum such as staff, make that user a moderator of the hidden forum. Yes, they will be able to moderate it but thats the only way how to do it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by baboon
Replied by baboon on topic Re:Creating a Vip section
so i finish the upgrade to Kunena 1.0.8 from the 1.4 version Hack, it's work on my website.

and by the way you can download it here :

www.joomlarulez.com/the-news/52-restrict...rum-user-kunena.html

(need registration, choose Free members :) )

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by grumblemarc
Baboon. This will be a welcome edition. Start a brand new thread in the User Contributions section and I'll make it a sticky.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #14 by Otter
Replied by Otter on topic Re:Creating a Vip section
I am currently running J1.0 and not 1.5. Is there a way for this to work in my current format? I need something in my message boards that restricts access based on forum ranking at the very least, if not a whole other ranking system.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #15 by grumblemarc
No one is seriously developing for the J1.0.xx platform as it will soon go the way of the dinosaur. You should think about an upgrade.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #16 by Arbait
Replied by Arbait on topic Re:Creating a Vip section
To give different groups access to different KUNENA groups, Creating a Vip section, in my forum i used a component called noixACL 2.0, from extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...control/7010/details .
Temporar workaround, waiting for KUNENA solution.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #17 by Otter
Replied by Otter on topic Re:Creating a Vip section
I have and would like to run j1.5, but I have been unable to find a an events calendar and events registration module that work in the 1.5 format the way I want.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds