Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Where to link?

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by kellie123
Where to link? was created by kellie123
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help - I have installed Kunena 1.0.11 and have Joomla version 1.0.12. I realise these are the older versions, but my host supports the older version of Joomla.

The issue I have is that I can't find where to link the Kunena forum to, i.e. how to tie it into my site. I can see and configure the backend through Joomla, but can't locate the address or link. There doesn't seem to be anything related to Kunena under the modules menu in Joomla.

Can anyone help? I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Kellie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Where to link?
Hello,

Go into the joomla! menu manager, and create an new item linked to kunena component.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Where to link?
G'day, kellie and welcome to the forum.

kellie123 wrote:

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

There is no support for Joomla 1.0.x from www.joomla.org . Accordingly there is no support for K 1.0.11. If your hosting provider will not provide you support for J! 1.5 (with the PHP, mySQL services that are needed) you should move now, move quickly, and establish your web presence on another web host. To continue with J! 1.0.x is to do wrong.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds