Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question URL of threads with more than one page gets duplicated!

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by P4rD0nM3
Hey guys. I was wondering how will I get rid of that bug (dunno where). For example if thread1 has two or more pages and it's at the very top of the section meaning it's the first thread you'll see the page suffix gets duplicated.

So it's now like... blah1/page-2/page-2/blah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
What version of Kunena are you using? What Kunena template are you using? Are you using any third-party SEF tools? How long have you had this problem?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #3 by P4rD0nM3
Hello, I'm using 1.0.11 for Joomla 1.0.15. My 3rd party sef is sh404sef.

You can see an example of the problem on my forum.

joinpgn.com/forum/music/

Page 1:

joinpgn.com/forum/music/message-29907/page-2/

Page 2:

joinpgn.com/forum/music/message-29907/page-2/page-2/

I only noticed this now since this is the first time that I upgraded from FB 1.0.4 -> 1.0.5 -> 1.0.11 Kunena.

I think in order to reproduce the problem you need to have a thread with more than one page already and then you clean the cache for your sef so that it'll make a new one for that thread. It also have to be the first thread on your forum's section.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by P4rD0nM3.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I believe you. I don't need to see your website (but thank you for providing the information, anyway).

sh404SEF is what is causing these problems. Your longer-term strategy is to get away from Joomla 1.0.15 ASAP - there is no support for it, anyway - and move ahead with Kunena 1.5.9 which utilises Joomla's native SEO/SEF. This means moving your website to J! 1.5.15. Sorry, but that's the way it is. :(

Or you can live with the odd URLs. ;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by P4rD0nM3
We'll probably move to 1.5 in the future. Thanks though.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds