Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Syncronize Users

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by ksnow
Syncronize Users was created by ksnow
I'm currently using Kunena 1.0.8. We're getting ready to upgrade to the latest version (we just changed webmasters and I'm pretty new to all this), and I'm trying to get stuff "right" with some of our components/extensions as we make some bigger changes. I clicked on the "Synchronize Users" (to sync Kunena user list with Joomla user list), but something seems to have gone wrong, because now when I click on "User Administration" in Kunena, it takes me to a Kunena page that's blank except for the left-side menu. And what's on the left side menu is a different look than what the rest of the Kunena back-end pages are. In other words, I can no longer see the Kunena user list at all! When you sync users, does that mean that I now simply use the Joomla user list as the Kunena list??? I hope I haven't really screwed something up, and appreciate any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Syncronize Users
Hi ksnow, welcome to forum

this is known issue wit Kunena version you using. If You use Joomla 1.0.x update Kunena to version 1.0.11, If you use Joomla 1.5.x upgrade to Kunena 1.5.4.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds