Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question SOLVED: stdClass::getThumbAvatar() (ERROR!)

More
15 years 2 months ago #11 by zaks
This error also crops out if you use the mod_latest_kunena KunenaLatest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #12 by fxstein
MasterVision wrote:

Oh ok my fault... it is probably a module for JomSocial in which I set Kunena using the jomsocial profile.

I cannot give you a link where you can download the module because it's a paid module..

But I am wondering why it is working perfectly in this site since the forum profile settings is the same with mine.

Sorry - I am not sure I understand. We run no extra module for the Kunena - JomSocial integration.

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 months ago #13 by zaks
I think that Mastervision means that he has set Kunena configuration to use the Jomsocial profiles not that there is a special Kunena/Jonsocial module.

This particular error is experienced if you have the Joomsocial Top Members and the KunenaLatest module enabled on the site. So basically it means that if you have set Kunena to use Jomsocial profiles you cannot make use of these two modules on your site.

I am am not sure why there is such a conflict so if there is anyone who can shed some light on this, it would be appreciated. Is is because of the way the Kunena / JS integration is done that we cannot use these two modules ?

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds