Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Language/Translation Files

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by issmat
The Kunena documentation has an incorrect link to the language files. To correct it, I tried to log in to the Wiki using my Kunena account username and password, but it did not recognize it. Maybe that's because I tried to do that within 30 minutes of creating my username and password on the kunena site.

In any case, for anyone who is looking, the correct link to the language files is: here

Cheers!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by issmat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
If it your account does not work within a few hours, please report it to us.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by afarinha
I upload the file of the portuguese language and my forum is like this:

www.agriculturabio.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=65

Thank you

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by fmriorum
I am looking to translate Kunena to spanish....is there a module avilable to do this? If so, pls advice...

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:Language/Translation Files
fmriorum wrote:

I am looking to translate Kunena to spanish....is there a module avilable to do this? If so, pls advice...

No module just change to a different language file. A Spanish one has been made already for K1.5.3 and is availible here: www.kunena.com/forum/140-translations-ku...-spanish-translation

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds