Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Yes K 1.0.10 will have the new 3rd party integration model. First major component to integrat

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by rinuccio
I read this on your twitter.
What is integration? News as well as the signature in CB?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Try to install CB 1.2.1, as it has better support for Kunena.

Integration = two components working together and sharing information.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by grumblemarc
How is this new? I think that is what the OP wanted to know. How is this integration "model" different than what people have come to expect from an integration? Is this just a CB/Kunena thing?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Ah, ok. I will try to answer to model question.

We have a new integration model which allows easy integration for every community component out there (currently it has only been activated for CB). Currently it allows easy migration of avatars, user profiles, user lists etc, but in the future it will have more advanced features.

In K1.0.10 our focus was profile integration with CB. Current CB plugin can replace any of Kunena fields by its own -- or to have 100% customized profilebox (right side of this message) depending on admin skills.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds