Kunena 5.2 RC3 Released (29 Nov 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the third public release candidate of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC3 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Important Custom username

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by jawadahmed
Custom username was created by jawadahmed
I want to replace my username admin with a custom username so that my users dont know what admin username i am using. Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by mikledo
Replied by mikledo on topic Re:Custom username
you can change the name of admin in Backend of joomla.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by jawadahmed
Replied by jawadahmed on topic Re:Custom username
Yes i can do that but is there any option to get a custom username in kunena forum only?

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by mikledo
Replied by mikledo on topic Re:Custom username
there is only an option to use loginname or realname
and then can you enable that users are can change there name for every post. but i think this i not realy an good option.

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by jawadahmed
Replied by jawadahmed on topic Re:Custom username
You are right. Thnaks for help. Mark solved.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds