Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Emoticons, not responding....

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by zzbomb
When making a post here you just click the emoticon you want and it gets added to your site.

When i clicking one it at my site : gamerunited.com/ it does nothing, however you can still get it to work if you know the thing for it.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
There may be javascript conflict in your site. Please try your site with default templates in all Joomla modules disabled. this way it's easy to try one by one which one is causing you the grief.

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by zzbomb
OK, thanks, that fixed it, turns out it was part of my template...

New problem though,
This part still doesn't work, the "More smiles" Button does not open anything,

I will try messing with some things, other plugins, admin section, but if you have any advice i would be grateful.

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Others may know better solutions, but try to use FireBug to track down the problem. It's really nice tool for FireFox.

More
14 years 11 months ago #5 by zzbomb
Hm, i figured out that Rokbox, a plugin i have is causing it to not open them....

Im not sure what i can do about this.. Rokbox is part of my login system and i REALLY dont want to get rid of it, im going to look for a new version of it or something, but if you have any ideas it would be great.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6 by Matias
Contact the authors of the plugin. There have been too many issues with it -- maybe the devs will hear you if there are many complains. :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #7 by danny
Hi. I am having the same problem. I moved my login form to it's own page and disabled rokbox. There is still a problem. I can see the emoticons and "more smiles", but nothing happens when I click on them...

I use Firebug a lot for CSS, but don't really know Java and am not sure how to go about fixing this. Would suck to have to remove and have no emoticons for my users... Help..? :dry:

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #8 by danny
Ok, I fixed mine! I already had rokbox disabled, but apparently rokcandy was the problem. If you go to Admin/Components/RokCandy and unpublish all the BASIC macros, that did the trick for me. :) :cheer: :laugh: :ohmy: :( :) B) ;)

Oh yeah, you can thank this dude:
www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=17..._v=viewtopic#p318649
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by danny.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds