Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Anyway to get sef urls for topics?

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #1 by dougthonus
Is there a way to get SEF urls for topics?

forums?func=view&catid=5&id=4869

becomes
forums/category/title-of-post

I've heard about joomSEF and shsef404 (or something like that), but I wasn't sure if these products would accomplish the above or not.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by dougthonus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by roland76
Hello,

sh404SEF works nice (with on or two small fixes) in small forums. In bigger one you can get a speed problem... Here my site with sh404SEF: www.simple-quality.de/forum/

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #3 by dougthonus
That looks exactly how I'd like it to look.

Right now I'm getting about 300-400 posts a day on my forum. I'd imagine that's probably not enough to slow things down too much. I'm not sure though given that I'm on a shared server.

My concern is also that I've heard sh404SEF doesn't completely uninstall if you take it away, so I'm hesitant to try.

I'd think it'd be pretty easy to write my own hack to do it quickly, but that gets into the reinventing the wheel every new release problem.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by dougthonus.

Time to create page: 1.238 seconds