Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Smilies en bbcode does"nt work

More
15 years 1 week ago #1 by jojo
Hey guys,

First of all, i love this component.

But after a couple minutes playing with the settings, i have a little problem.

When i delete the smilies form the ftp, i upload new smilies.
In the admin panel, i add this smilies, and a couple of these i add to the emoticonbar.

But, all the smilies en bbcodes are not clickable anymore :dry:

I have search the forum here, and try to look foor rockandy or something, but i dont have this file or plugin.

Is there something else that i can do?

Sorry for my bad english :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Have a look at docs.kunena.com/index.php/Smiley_management

Unfortunately, smiley management isn't the easiest part of Kunena to understand. For example, there is no default smiley directory and if you don't have smileys in the language folder there is nothing to default to smileys in English folder. When you are adding smiley images they are normally selected from the ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/language/emoticons/ folder, but this changes if you use different templates. It's therefore safe, in my opinion, if you're not very familiar with Kunena, to use the default_ex template for this reason.
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #3 by Lintzy
Which Kunena version is installed?
Try this please: Turn the announcement on.
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by Lintzy.

More
15 years 1 day ago #4 by zzbomb
Replied by zzbomb on topic Re:Smilies en bbcode does
I have this same problem although i did not get any New emoticons, the defaults are not working....

More
15 years 1 day ago - 15 years 1 day ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Refer to the documentation
Have a look at docs.kunena.com/index.php/Smiley_management .

Unfortunately, smiley management isn't the easiest part of Kunena to understand. For example, there is no default smiley directory and if you don't have smileys in the language folder there is nothing to default to smileys in English folder. When you are adding smiley images they are normally selected from the ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/language/emoticons/ folder, but this changes if you use different templates. It's therefore safe, in my opinion, if you're not very familiar with Kunena, to use the default_ex template for this reason.

The documentation about Smiley management has been completely rewritten from top to bottom. Your questions are probably answered there. B)
Last edit: 15 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds