Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question User forum settings

More
17 years 5 months ago #11573 by lelkins
User forum settings was created by lelkins
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had a look on the forum and figured this is probably as good a place as any.
I want to edit the User Forum options/details page in Kunena to strip out some of the options, such as gender, location, birthdate, etc.
Can anyone point me towards the file(s) that I would need to edit?
I am happy to leave the core of the code there, I just want to strip out the text boxes.

any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #11574 by skillless
Replied by skillless on topic Re:User forum settings
/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_profile_info.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #11577 by lelkins
Replied by lelkins on topic Re:User forum settings
I'll check it out now.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds