Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important User Sync

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Woehero
User Sync was created by Woehero
Hey, i recently did a fresh website install thus having latest joomla and kunena as my forum board, with cb managing teh users, now when somebody registeres i have to go over to the admin part of the forum and sync users which allows them to actually use the forum, is there a way to do this automatically or is it a problem on my end?

Thanks in advance
Woehero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #2 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:User Sync
Kunena users are created first time a joomla user comes into the forum automatically. Seems there's something interfering on this process in your installation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Woehero
Replied by Woehero on topic Re:User Sync
all i can think of is, i have made it so the avatar for the forum is used from community builder but the profile link is kunena i can give you the link to the website if you could help me out, i'd really appreciate it =]

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Woehero
Replied by Woehero on topic Re:User Sync
it fixed itself :O

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #5 by rincenwin
Replied by rincenwin on topic Re:User Sync
how fixed this problem? Can you explain for all? Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds