Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged User Groups, User Group Privileges, ACLs

More
12 years 2 months ago #331 by gigman7
I have a forum that I do not wish to have users start new topics. Only to reply to the ones started. How can I achieve this?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #332 by sozzled
gigman7: Your question have been asked before <- follow the link.

No, it is not currently possible in K 1.7 that, for certain categories, only certain users can start new topics and that other users only have the ability to reply.
More
12 years 2 months ago #333 by gigman7

sozzled wrote: gigman7: Your question have been asked before <- follow the link.

No, it is not currently possible in K 1.7 that, for certain categories, only certain users can start new topics and that other users only have the ability to reply.

How about having the posts started by the moderator be on top and any new post is place below them?
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #334 by sozzled
Same answer. See this message (at the top of the page): >>> here <<<
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 2 months ago #335 by gigman7

sozzled wrote: Same answer. See this message (at the top of the page): >>> here <<<

The top of this page is my question.
More
12 years 2 months ago #336 by sozzled
Please click the link I posted in my last message. Thank you.
More
12 years 2 months ago #337 by gigman7

sozzled wrote: Please click the link I posted in my last message. Thank you.

I did and it took me back to the top of this page.
More
12 years 2 months ago #338 by Jiminimonka

sozzled wrote: james2581: Your question have been asked before <- follow the link.

No, it is not currently possible in K 1.7 that, for certain categories, only a moderator can start new topics and allow other users to reply.

The link sozzled posted pointed to the top of the page, which also has a link - follow the link and read please.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
12 years 2 months ago #339 by gigman7

Jiminimonka wrote:

sozzled wrote: james2581: Your question have been asked before <- follow the link.

No, it is not currently possible in K 1.7 that, for certain categories, only a moderator can start new topics and allow other users to reply.

The link sozzled posted pointed to the top of the page, which also has a link - follow the link and read please.

No need. We're now on a new thread.
More
12 years 1 month ago #340 by modernmagic
I want users to "reply to" the existing topics, but not be able to create a "New Topic".

Is this possible?

We focus on creating, managing and optimizing Joomla websites so you can focus on your own business
modernmagic.com
Time to create page: 0.682 seconds