Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Loved The great "Thanks to All Kunena Developers" thread

More
11 years 9 months ago #91 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic About donate?
Thanks, Dex2. You're not quite out of the woods yet, though. My recent posts to you on this forum, in your forum, allude to those other things. Send me a PM here, with your contact information, and I would be happy to discuss them with you at your convenience. I am waiting to hear from you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #92 by readyman
Replied by readyman on topic Nice job Kunena!
Hey there Kunena Community. I must say to the DEV's of Kunena, that K2.0 is excellent. Very good job, I am actually placing the quality of Kunena 2.0 up there with full functionality of a forum software such as vBulletin. A few advantages are in VB over Kunena of course, but damn you guys are close to that level of forum software.

Keep it up!
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by readyman.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93 by bambam3000
Though i installed the latest version after 1.7 was my last installation. I am very pleased with the overall impressions and general improvements to the designs and workflow when setting everything up.

Thumbs up for your great work and which make a great free product possible!

ps.
The only issue i had was with the default forums from initial install, which refered to the joomly_group instead to "public", the default joomla group. But i just deleted those and everything is smooth now.

Best

More
11 years 6 months ago #94 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Nice job Kunena!

readyman wrote: I am actually placing the quality of Kunena 2.0 up there with full functionality of a forum software such as vBulletin. A few advantages are in VB over Kunena of course, but damn you guys are close to that level of forum software.

One unique feature that Kunena has is category subscriptions. I've never seen this in any other forum software package. It is quite possible that not everyone cares about this, but my users do; it was in fact a condition for replacing a mailing list with a Kunena forum.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #95 by aliisaboy
Replied by aliisaboy on topic it is great
To have the best forum in the world

Every man/woman has a dream and my dream is for you, I want the best things for you.
هر کس آروزیی دارد.آررزوی من بهترین ها برای شماست
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by aliisaboy.

More
10 years 7 months ago #96 by marijone
Replied by marijone on topic About donate?
I also decided to thank you all!

More
10 years 3 months ago #97 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic More and more!
More satisfaction!
More holiday!
More horizons!
More better luck!
More fun!
More Kunena in Kunena! ;)
More ideas!
More good days!
More friends!
More life in your life!

More Happy New Year to all of you!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Time to create page: 0.621 seconds