Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Solved A couple of minor problems with the new site

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by sozzled
See the download page and refer to the screenshot where mistakes have been found:

Also, misspelling of the word "Documentation" in the footer menu.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Question: How do I (the topic author) change the topic icon? I do not see the list of topic icons available when I create a new topic or try to edit the first post in a topic.

Has something changed?

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Yes, only moderators can change the icons.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

810 wrote: Yes, only moderators can change the icons.

Yes, we " discussed " that. :laugh:

I think you didn't see the first post in this topic, however.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
ok, thnx fixed

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
It's not fixed, sorry. You have still misspelt the term "non-Bootstrap" (in English, this is a hyphenated/compound word). The way you "fixed" it is to use the "-" character as a dash (the dash character has a completely different meaning in English); I know that English is not your native language. Where, in the past, you have used the word "none" instead of "non" this is confusing to native English speakers (for example, in the phrase, "please remove all none Joomla plugins" where you intended to say "please remove all non-Joomla plugins"). I was just trying to help; I was not trying to give you an English lesson. :)

Secondly, the link to the "view instructions" for Transifex still goes to a non-existent page.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds