Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Any plans for a responsive design?

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #31 by thumdar
Replied by thumdar on topic Kunena 3.0.1 Mobile Ready?

sozzled wrote:

thumdar wrote: Does anyone know of ... 3rd party extension to help Kunena 3.0.1 be more mobile ready?

Have you looked at some of the advertising on this page?

I have, yes, but all I found were templates for the entire Joomla site. I was wondering if there's such a thing as a Kunena template (like the Blue Eagle) that is will format properly on smart phones.

P.S. I click the ads every time I visit this site and so should everyone. B)
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by thumdar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #32 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena 3.0.1 Mobile Ready?
It is not our business to review or rate 3rd-party designs for Kunena templates but I would suggest that you use Google to search for Kunena mobile templates and see what you can find. You may be interested in another topic on a similar subject here: Any plans for a responsive design?

More
10 years 9 months ago #33 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Kunena 3.0.1 Mobile Ready?

thumdar wrote: Does anyone know of a mobile ready template or 3rd party extension to help Kunena 3.0.1 be more mobile ready? I realize it's MOSTLY mobile ready, but the default template format display doesn't play very nice with (at least) Android.

When you open a topic, the New Topic, Mark Topics Read, Quick Reply, Favorite, etc buttons are being pushed to the right and off screen. Also the topic text itself isn't readable as it too is pushed off to the right.

I'm using a Rockettheme template so I'm looking for just a Kunena template, not a complete Joomla template that includes Kunena mobile ready formatting.

Thank you! :)

If you're using Rockettheme, then Tigracon is pretty much the way to go. I run them both, and believe the forum is now responsive for 3.0+, which you can view here on my website and forum: www.religiousverse.com My site is quite different from computer to mobile, but nonetheless, the forum now works with their template.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Kunena 3.0.1 Mobile Ready?

sozzled wrote: It is not our business to review or rate 3rd-party designs for Kunena templates but I would suggest that you use Google to search for Kunena mobile templates and see what you can find. You may be interested in another topic on a similar subject here: Any plans for a responsive design?

I read that commercial available templates in the future will be available through Kunena. Can't wait to see what Kunena has in store, literally :lol:

More
10 years 9 months ago #35 by thumdar
Replied by thumdar on topic Kunena 3.0.1 Mobile Ready?

sozzled wrote: It is not our business to review or rate 3rd-party designs for Kunena templates but I would suggest that you use Google to search for Kunena mobile templates and see what you can find. You may be interested in another topic on a similar subject here: Any plans for a responsive design?

That topic was just was I was looking for. Thank you!

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #36 by sozzled
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago #37 by thumdar

SinisaKrisan wrote: BTW, i started working on bootstrap-based kunena template.
It is complete overhaul of HTML folder so that might take a while.... :(
Currently there are no bootstrap based templates - i have triple checked, so im kinda doomed to create my own from scratch :(

Any news on the progress of your template? I would LOVE to hear! :cheer:

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #38 by thumdar
*** Off-topic link removed by moderator; see also Closure of User-written templates category ***
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #39 by thumdar
Sorry about that. I hadn't read the "Closure of User-written templates category" post.

One thing's for sure ~ I'm very much appreciative of all the great work the developers are doing. I chose Fireboard in its early days because I loved everything about it (and while others said I should use other software). Now that Rockettheme is converting to Kunena, it shows I was right. Thanks for all you do.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by thumdar. Reason: typos

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #40 by stumpy_dan
Any updates on this? I run Joomla 2.5 and a Yootheme template. When specifically will a responsive Kunena be ready? I heard of a big release in October but it mentioned nothing on Responsive design. Both Jreviews and Jomsocial are now responsive and only you as the main three main components on my site are not..:( It be good if someone from KUNENA could give a definitive answer on what will be available when in terms of responsive design across platforms. Many thanks

810 wrote: We are working on a responsive template.

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by stumpy_dan.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds