Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Loved Rockettheme & Kunena

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by hkymre
Rockettheme & Kunena was created by hkymre
Just seen this on the Rocket Theme site - www.rockettheme.com/blog/team/1717-looking-forward-to-2013

Another new development that we are currently investigating for viability relates to the Kunena Forum for Joomla. We have been working closely with Matias Griese, co-founder and lead developer of Kunena, who is helping to develop some key components for our new RocketTheme site (more on that later). As a by-product of this development, we have been working on a base Kunena template that works with Gantry4 that will allow the development of Kunena templates that match our Joomla templates. If it is economically feasible, this could become an additional companion to the Joomla club.

we also plan on moving from phpBB3 to Kunena as our forum platform of choice. This means we also have some key functionality that we need to add to Kunena to ensure the forums have the functionality we rely on daily. We are working very closely with the Kunena team to ensure that any functionality created for our needs that makes sense for others, makes its way back into the Kunena core

The following user(s) said Thank You: John, Shimei

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by John
Replied by John on topic Rockettheme & Kunena
good news!

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by Balázs
Good news for every Kunena users. The renewed RocketTheme site forum is based on Kunena.
I hope it opens a new way toward Rockthemes' Kunena Templates.
Check it now: www.rockettheme.com/forum
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkymre

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Rockettheme & Kunena
And blog article about it now happening

www.rockettheme.com/blog/team/103-introd...orum-built-on-kunena

hopefully, many of the cool functions make it or are already included in K3.1

Whilst the kunena team do an amazing job keeping the extension up to speed with joomla versions, it would be nice to have some new features to use in kunena :)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #5 by ChaosHead
Replied by ChaosHead on topic Rockettheme & Kunena
WOW, How cool it looks!
Search Topic feature, mobile optimization, stylish template, RokPad-Style Editor :cheer:

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by Klausimausi
Replied by Klausimausi on topic Rockettheme & Kunena
Hi there,

somewhere ive read that kunena dev team is working together with rockettheme on kunena 3.1 and possibly on a new template. as an ETA a possibly release in Q2 was written ...

also you mentioned that future addons might go commercial which i think is a very good way to get payed for the much work youre doing. but then on the other side id like to see some more "professional" announcements on when will what be done. atm its like leaving the users in the mist of when will things happen. i personally check every week for updates but no news. only the "might come Q2" since month but no further infos. also checked on rockettheme site but no luck. i really hope this announcement politics will change.. ;)

Is there any words on this? since id love to work with it asap. :)

Kind regards,
Klausimausi

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds