Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Kunena 6.0 Beta 3 Released for Joomla! 4.0

More
5 years 1 week ago #219275 by Garry1953
Will I be able to upgrade from the Beta Releases to the Final Build?
Or Will that not be possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #219292 by rich
In principle, it should be possible when the time is right. But on a live site, you should not yet use the Beta 3.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago - 5 years 6 days ago #219293 by Garry1953

In principle, it should be possible when the time is right. But on a live site, you should not yet use the Beta 3.G
That's Good to know.
I'll take heed of of your answer.

P.S. I have played with Beta 3 on a test site, and I really like the new look.
Nice work!

P.S. The Powered By Button Plugin works on it.
But I'm sure you already know this.
 
Last edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Garry1953.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds