Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Solved K 3.0 HTML-Structure

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by YannickS
Hello,

I know, Kunena 3.0 is currently under heavy development and not yet released but I have a question regarding the theme-structure of the upcoming version.

Will the current kunena 2.0 themes be "compatible" with the new Kunena 3.0 version or will there be major changes in the FRONTEND?

Background of my question is the following: We are currently developing a new template-design which should work with Joomla 3.0 and the design include a theme for the Kunena component.

If it will be compatible, we can start to develop with the current Kunena 2 themes if not we have to wait.

Regards.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by YannickS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic K 3.0 HTML-Structure
Is there any announcement about that, I donĀ“t find, or why nobody will answer me? :)

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic K 3.0 HTML-Structure
Unfortunately we cannot answer every message posted, because there are only so many hours in the day and everyone working at Kunena is a volunteer, so your patience is gratifying.

Please read these:

Kunena Roadmap

Kunena Features

Mirage, Bootstrap Thinking Forward

Thanks.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Jiminimonka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YannickS

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic K 3.0 HTML-Structure
Thank you Jiminimonka! Got what I need to know.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds