Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question HELP ----- new to Kunena

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by cosmeticsos
Hi,

I have a site that is powered by jreivews. I am wanting to enable something that allows my site visitors to add pictures to their comments for all to see.

Also I am looking for a log in that takes you straight back to your previous page after you log in or register rather than a selected page.

any ideas. will this product be the solution?

thanks

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Can Kunena do ... ?
G'day, cosmeticsos, and welcome to Kunena.

I wonder if you could put yourself in our shoes for a moment and look at what you wrote as your subject ("HELP" in large capital letters) and, in a community-driven forum that is setup to help its members, how we might respond to another question that asks for help? :dry:

We get a few topics like these, from time to time, where people ask our opinion what we know about Brand X product or whether Kunena is a suitable choice for what they want to do with their webcraft. Topics, like these, for example: I honestly have no idea how to advise people if Kunena is the right forum choice for their requirements, without knowing what their requirements actually are. I don't know what jReviews does, for example, or what's wrong with using the standard Joomla login module or registration process unless people tell me.

Kunena is free: free to obtain, use, modify or do whatever you want to do with it. If you like it, then use it. If Kunena doesn't suit your purposes then you can change it (or pay someone else to change it for you if you lack the necessary skill) or use something else instead.

In answer to the questions you asked, I don't know the answers but, in all probability, Kunena is probably the solution you're looking for. At the very least, the only real cost at this stage is your time to download it, experiment with its features, and decide for yourself whether it meets your needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds