Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Why is the Profile Picture coming from Community Builder so small. Correct on Topics and Posts

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by christian15213
Everything for the pictures in the forumn postings and topics are fine. However, the profile picture is pulling a 72 by 72 px fitting and I don't know where that is coming from... How would I change?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In which place it's displayed like that ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by christian15213

xillibit wrote: Hello,

In which place it's displayed like that ?

the welcome login section. I have a square 300 x 300 google adsense in the spot and it looks silly next to it.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
It's a configuration parameter inside template. Check your template xml file..

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by christian15213

Matias wrote: It's a configuration parameter inside template. Check your template xml file..

Not too familiar with coding. what should I do exactly?

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by Matias
It's not coding. It's just changing some parameters. :)

components/com_kunena/template/yourtemplate/template.xml contains avatarSizeXWelcome and avatarSizeYWelcome. Just change values in there.

PS: if you want to do it in the right way, make a copy of example directory with diffent name and edix xml in there. Just remember to change template name as well. In that way, you won't loose your changes when you upgrade Kunena.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by christian15213

Matias wrote: It's not coding. It's just changing some parameters. :)

components/com_kunena/template/yourtemplate/template.xml contains avatarSizeXWelcome and avatarSizeYWelcome. Just change values in there.

PS: if you want to do it in the right way, make a copy of example directory with diffent name and edix xml in there. Just remember to change template name as well. In that way, you won't loose your changes when you upgrade Kunena.

Are you ready to really dumbify this post? lol... Is Xwidth and Yheight?

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by christian15213
This isn't helping the problem because it is conected to CB someway. i have tried to fire bug it I can't find the source. Can you check it out?

www.primeparty.org

More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by Matias
I need to look into this.. It seems that it doesn't work..

Please remind me, if nothing happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christian15213

More
13 years 6 months ago #10 by christian15213
Thanks,

I keep trying to find it but to no avail. What I might be thinking is.. was a thumbnail created so that is what it is looking for i.e. the 72 x XXX for what it originally created?

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds