Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important ObjectClarity Kunena Discussbot released!

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #31 by klausre
4umfreak wrote:

klausre wrote:

I, does this works whit Jreviews?

Would likely require an integration file like the ones that were deployed with the FB discussbot.

FYI, I didn't port those integration files with the bot for this go-around.

I made a donation for you now, so I hope you can make it work whit JReveiws and whit Jomsocial avatars.

"Klaus, your donation is now complete"
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by klausre.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 4 months ago #32 by BiO
4umfreak wrote:

Displaying jomSocial avatars will be a *new* feature for the bot.

-M

Thank you for the info :)
More
15 years 4 months ago #33 by aniphreak
works fine but... no jomsocial avarars are showing in the discussbot >_<
More
15 years 3 months ago #34 by Tranceport
Very nice Bot, but after installing and activating it i get the following error:
Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/mambots) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/pichlerseite.de/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/pichlerseite.de/httpdocs/plugins/content/kdiscussbot.php on line 23
More
15 years 3 months ago #35 by 4umfreak
Tranceport wrote:

Very nice Bot, but after installing and activating it i get the following error:

Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/mambots) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/pichlerseite.de/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/pichlerseite.de/httpdocs/plugins/content/kdiscussbot.php on line 23

Answered in this German thread.
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=36&id=5771#5809
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #36 by nzjacob
Anyone found a way to have the posts and the quick post on the front page. The Bot works fantastic once you click through an article, but it would be great to have it working on frontpage also.

Here is the front page:
Frontpage

and here is the article ..
Link to article

see what I mean ?
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by nzjacob.
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #37 by Soze32
I have some questions...

1) Can it only work if you place the bot-tag in the article? as i see it it should work with the "Auto J!-Kunena Catg Id pairs"? can i have forgot somthing? as it don't show up in my articles... i have enabled the plugin in the forum config and the bot it self.

Im using 1.5.9 joomla and forum 1.0.8

Problem solved!!!!!!
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Soze32.
More
15 years 3 months ago #38 by Soze32
Hi,

How do i edit the timezone for this plugin? it dosen't match my article or forum publish time?
More
15 years 3 months ago #39 by 4umfreak
You shouldn't have to set it. It uses the timezone offset used by Kenuna.
If you discover otherwise, please post some details.
More
15 years 3 months ago #40 by Soze32
Hi,

Here's the details.

Article helsingornyt.dk/kul/1026-maend-der-hader-kvinder.html see at the bottom,
time is 04.44 but should be 22:44 as you can se in "Seneste Borgerindlæg" out to the right, as is the Kuena latest.

Looks like it could be the servertime it shows in the bot?
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds