The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Thanks, that did it. But now I have another error. When I go to article i see massage to comment on it and after I do that it makes thread in forum OK but next time I click on article for I get this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in /home/dr2vabr9/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 26
OK, yesterday was published new version of discussbot and solved my problem. Respect.
Thanks, that did it. But now I have another error. When I go to article i see massage to comment on it and after I do that it makes thread in forum OK but next time I click on article for I get this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in /home/dr2vabr9/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 26
OK, yesterday was published new version of discussbot and solved my problem. Respect.
Great! I'm glad to hear *someone* has it working!
Near as I can tell, the people who are having issues are having them because of integration with things like jomSocial, Uddeim and CB profiles etc... I'll install one of the above to my dev environment and see how it goes.
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Discussbot called with row->id=8. ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Article is not being displayed on the Front Page ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:3 ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Rendering the bot... ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config loaded from the DB. ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): discussbot=[1] ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): joomlastyle=[0] ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): template=[ja_sanidineii_light] ]
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): board_ofset=[0] ]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function check_dberror() in /home/******/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 61