Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question 1.5.7 Jomsocial Activity and points?

More
14 years 3 months ago #11 by WinuxFF
No activity for me either

Jomsocial 1.6.271 Kunena 1.5.8 (no hacks - default installations)

Interesting thing is that on other site with JS 1.6.271, but Kunena JoniJnm RC4 activity IS shown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #12 by 1001notte
xpozay wrote:

@Djie

There are two places in the post.php file in kunena that are changed to write to the JS activitystream

My forum has been set for no pubblic access.
Users write on Kunena Forum and pubblic visitors read it in frontpage activity stream.
I cant allow it.
I need to stop kunena writting in activity stream.
Could you "comment" the right lines in post.php in order to stop activity stream?
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by 1001notte.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13 by Smatjes
Hi,

i need to stop the activity stream, too. There are to much entrys in it. And, i found a PM (Uddeim) in the activity stream. That's bad.

How can i deactivate the Kunena messages on the stream?

Sorry for my bad English.

Smatjes

More
14 years 2 months ago #14 by xillibit
I have wrote some instructions to diable activity stream here : www.kunena.com/forum/11-jomsocial/39310-...m-configurable#39310

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.753 seconds