Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena today visitors

More
17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #17012 by KeithIndiana
That's correct. When I tried to install it (the French version) the only page that could be accessed after installation for the entire website was a blank page that only said "restricted access". The administrator page was frozen as well.

I have not tried the English version due to the issues I had with the French version.
Last edit: 17 years 4 months ago by KeithIndiana. Reason: updated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #17014 by grumblemarc
Logic would follow that the only difference between the 2 would be language. So if it did not work with the French version then it should not work with the English version either. The only way to be sure is to install it. If it does not work remove it like you did with the French version. I think that is simple enough. If you are anxious that something will happen then backup prior to the attempt.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #17017 by KeithIndiana
I agree. However I think I will wait to see a few more posts about installation on 1.0.X here before I try it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds