Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important *NEW* CB Profile Template 2

More
14 years 4 months ago #21 by miamiman
Just another one of those pesky cb/kunena users interested in looking at your NEW CB Profile Template.

Keep us abreast!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22 by rich-hi-rich
where i can get cb template?

More
13 years 8 months ago #23 by ProClub
Nice template but where can i find a demo or download it?

More
13 years 8 months ago #24 by hjames
Templates are not available anymore.
Too many people do not know how to follow directions, even when they are clear and plain as day.

If you want a Custom CB Template I can create it from scratch but its going to cost. I don't work for free!

If you want something, I need a general idea/color scheme and time frame and then I can provide a quotation.

You can contact me here: www.creativedesignlaboratory.com

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24

More
13 years 7 months ago #25 by tonxx
Hi hjames

How much would it cost for original template

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds