Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question sh404sef Plugin for Kunena 1.5.3

More
17 years 2 months ago #22740 by kwally
Thanks koraykupe for the hint.

I selected "skip", I puirged the whole cached URLs in SH404SEf
I deleted the Joomla-Cache
In teh Global configuration, I set all 3
    Search Engine Friendly URLs
    Use Apache mod_rewrite
    Add suffix to URLs
to YES.

The URL of teh Kunena-message remain in the cryptic notation like
. . /index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=159&func=view&catid=5&id=6

Anything else, where I can switch something?

-Klaus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #22749 by sozzled
The following image summarises the SEO settings that I would recommend you try:



Don't forget your .htaccess file. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #22764 by Joachim
I have the joomla internal settings like you described above, and changed the name to .htaccess, but kunena doesn't habe sef url on my website bigfishbuilder.com :( Is there anything else I need to do to get internal sef to work on kunena?

I tried a sh404sef plugin for kunena, but with that plugin there were a problem with the profile url so it dint work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #22766 by sozzled
Joachim wrote:

I have the Joomla internal settings like you described above, and changed the name to .htaccess, but Kunena doesn't have SEF URL on my website bigfishbuilder.com :( Is there anything else I need to do to get internal SEF to work on Kunena/

Let me ask you another question. When you change the SEO settings as described above, does this affect the URLs of your other Joomla components/pages?

There's a whole category dedicated to SEO problems at the Joomla help site. You might find it worth your while paying it a visit: Joomla SEO help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds