Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important Community Builder integration

More
14 years 1 month ago #31 by sozzled
visust: More information, please! You might also like to read I have the same problem ... in the documentation Wiki. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #32 by cferron
Well I have this issue:

* Problems detected in Community Builder integration:
* Community Builder Profile integration only works if the forum integration plugin has been enabled in Community Builder.
* Saving the Kunena configuration will disable integration and hide this warning.

Nothing new here.
I have Kunea 1.5.11
I have Community Builder 1.2.2

When I do this:
Go to Components > Community Builder > Plugin management and enable "Forum integration." If this detection was not there, Kunena would crash with a fatal error.

cb.simpleboardtab is the default installed with CB. But I had to install CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab plugin otherwise I get this error. with new plugin I get the tab in my profile, but I can't integrate CB profile with KUNEA because I always get the above error about the forum integration plugin.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_forumstats in /home1/subitoph/public_html/ATRUF/v2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbkunena/joomlaboard/simpleboardtab/cb.kunenatab.php on line 76

More
13 years 10 months ago #33 by jedijoff
I've had a working copy of kunena on my development site. When I transferrred this to my live sit this is when I have experienced blank page problems. I have checked my CB settings and synced users and am getting to the point of pulling my hair out.

Has anyone got any solutions? :unsure:

More
13 years 10 months ago #34 by sozzled
cferron wrote:

I had to install CB Kunena/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard Tab plugin otherwise I get [an] error. With new [CB 1.2.2] plugin I get the tab in my profile, but I can't integrate CB profile with Kunena because I always get an error about the forum integration plugin.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_forumstats in /home1/subitoph/public_html/ATRUF/v2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbkunena/joomlaboard/simpleboardtab/cb.kunenatab.php on line 76

I'm sorry that no-one has responded to this question. I simply haven't had the time (nor the interest) to install CB 1.2.2 and so I don't know what are the issues. However, as a general rule, I would not be attempting to use some "other" software without discussing the situation with the developers ( www.joomlapolis.com ). What do the developers of Community Builder have to say about this issue?

What I can tell you is that I haven't had any problems using CB 1.2.1 with K 1.5.11 by following the guide I wrote in How to setup the cbsimpleboardtab plugin .

It's a good idea to look at the sticky topics in these categories.

More
13 years 10 months ago #35 by sozzled
jedijoff wrote:

... I have experienced blank page problems.

Are these the kinds of "blank page problems" that you are experiencing?

When "Forum Integration" is enabled, "My Profil" brings blank page :dry:

More
13 years 10 months ago #36 by silentday
I am having the blank screen when you select the forum from the menu. I found by turning joomla debugging options on and making sure to then select the error message level to maximum in the joomla server configuration that it was a memory error issue:

Profile Information

Application afterLoad: 0.000 seconds, 0.39 MB
Application afterInitialise: 0.073 seconds, 3.58 MB
Application afterRoute: 0.084 seconds, 4.31 MB
Application afterDispatch: 0.975 seconds, 18.50 MB
Application afterRender: 1.198 seconds, 23.47 MB
Memory Usage

24652512 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/c273510/demo.com/libraries/geshi/geshi.php on line 1499

Currently opening a ticket with my hosting provider to get the php memory setting bumped up.

Hope this helps!

More
13 years 10 months ago #37 by sozzled
G'day, silentday, and welcome to Kunena. :)

My first impressions are that your problem is not caused by integrating Kunena and Community Builder (although you may have other issues that you haven't yet identified) but, certainly, you have flagged that Joomla's [GeSHi] "code highlight" feature is involved in this matter - most probably you tried to turn on this feature in Kunena.

Have you made any changes to your Kunena configuration settings and, if so, what were they?

For the sake of completeness, what version of Kunena are you using, what version of Joomla, what Joomla template are you using and what Kunena template are you using? What version of Community Builder software are you using and what makes you suspect that your problem has something to do with CB? Would you like to be shown other tips on this website that help you to get CB working with Kunena?

More
13 years 10 months ago #38 by Matias
Actually it's not geshi either -- you seem to have a lot of stuff loaded in your site.

PHP eats a lot of memory and the only solutions are either to set memory limit towards 32-64MB or take something out from your pages. Every active plugin and module takes some memory and so does CB integration in Kunena.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds