Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Restricted Forum User For Kunena 2.0

More
14 years 11 months ago #31 by MartinRuthenberg
Ok. My mistake. In forum administration I had chosen "all registrated" for forum access - that didn't work. Now I have chosen only "registrated" and it works.

Great. Thank you
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #32 by baboon
MartinRuthenberg wrote:

Ok. My mistake. In forum administration I had chosen "all registrated" for forum access - that didn't work. Now I have chosen only "registrated" and it works.

Great. Thank you
Martin

Glad to see you find by yourself, sorry i didn't answer very busy

so Yes you have to set to "registered" each forum you want to be restrict and for each one affiliate one user at least.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by baboon.

More
14 years 10 months ago #33 by tinny
Does this hack (I'm going to manually edit my files) work even with 1.0.10?

More
14 years 10 months ago #34 by baboon
Not for now.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #35 by tinny
I installed this hack in order to avoid the error
Code:
Fatal error: Non-static method CKunenaTools::_has_rights() cannot be called statically in /components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 811

But it is still there.

I couldn't find the "private forum" option into my kunena forum administration panel, I supposed the instructions are referred to the "public access level" option. But when I set it to "everybody or all registered" (and admin access to "public backend" for every forum) I get no error but the forum isn't listed on the "restricted forums" panel. If I change the public access level lo "registred" or higher I can find the forum on restricted forums panel and add users but I get the above error too, like before the hack :(
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by tinny.

More
14 years 10 months ago #36 by baboon
tinny wrote:

I installed this hack in order to avoid the error

Code:
Fatal error: Non-static method CKunenaTools::_has_rights() cannot be called statically in /components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 811

But it is still there.

I couldn't find the "private forum" option into my kunena forum administration panel, I supposed the instructions are referred to the "public access level" option. But when I set it to "everybody or all registered" (and admin access to "public backend" for every forum) I get no error but the forum isn't listed on the "restricted forums" panel. If I change the public access level lo "registred" or higher I can find the forum on restricted forums panel and add users but I get the above error too, like before the hack :(

Did you try on 1.0.10 or 1.0.9 ?

also to be restrict a forum must at least (1.0.9) :

1 - set to registered (not "everybody or all registered")
2 - one user assign minimum to this forum

btw your error seems come from a copy error don't have that.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #37 by tinny
baboon wrote:

tinny wrote:

Hi, I tried in 1.0.9

It's weird, I know there's a bug with Kunena (the strange thing is that I get it online online, not locally) if you set a forum as restricted, but I thought this problem would be disappeared with this hack (in fact you HAVE to set it as restricted in order to get the restricted users option), so I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by tinny.

More
14 years 10 months ago #38 by baboon
tinny wrote:

baboon wrote:

tinny wrote:

Hi, I tried in 1.0.9

It's weird, I know there's a bug with Kunena (the strange thing is that I get it online online, not locally) if you set a forum as restricted, but I thought this problem would be disappeared with this hack (in fact you HAVE to set it as restricted in order to get the restricted users option), so I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

if you use 1.0.9 you can just copy the files in the package.

you can also replace your files hardcoded by yourself by the file in the package one by one and see what file make the error.

sp: about the version 1.0.10 i am working on it but there is some change around the seccion and it's quite different now.

More
14 years 10 months ago #39 by tinny
baboon wrote:

if you use 1.0.9 you can just copy the files in the package.

you can also replace your files hardcoded by yourself by the file in the package one by one and see what file make the error.

I already copied the hack files. The error is on file class.kunena.php that is not edited by the hack

More
14 years 10 months ago #40 by baboon
what template do you use ?

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds