Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important [Merged topic] XMAP & SEF Service Map Plugin for Kunena

More
13 years 5 months ago #61 by gray

ipsi wrote: where i get a working kunena 1.6 plugin for XMAP ?

thanks!

It's attached to post #43 in this thread.

I just installed it on my site and it works OK.

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #62 by Sanyi
Thank You Sir,

It works also for me!

More
13 years 5 months ago #63 by Sanyi
Hi Gray,

The provided xmap_com_kunena-1.0.1-j15.zip works fine for me with XMAP, but there is a problem with SEF Service Map.

In SEF Service Map sitemap.xml I got the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method GenericPlugins::getParam() in /home/vizszint/public_html/components/com_sefservicemap/plugins/xmap/com_kunena.php on line 43

Could you help me please to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Sanyi

More
13 years 5 months ago #64 by gray
The file I mentioned works in XMAP.

As you can see from your error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method GenericPlugins::getParam() in /home/vizszint/public_html/components/com_sefservicemap/plugins/xmap/com_kunena.php on line 43

it calls from SEF Service Map.

The issue is here in the fact, that com_kunena.php required code (class) of XMAP

Line 43 says
$include_topics = $xmap->getParam($params,'include_topics',1);

When com_kunena.php is loaded via SEF Service Map, the supporting classes are not loaded. I think is an issue of SEF Service Map...

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

More
13 years 2 months ago #65 by treehugger
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.
I have just recently installed Kunena 1.6.3 and noticed after installation that my sitemap is not displaying. I get these error messages:
XML Sitemap:
XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: www.mysite.net/index.php?option=com_xmap&sitemap=1&view=xml
Line Number 45, Column 1:

HTML Sitemap:
Fatal error: Class 'JFile' not found in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 157

I have Joomla 1.5.22 installed and the only thing I've changed on the site is to install Kunena.

Can anybody offer any help for me please? I've contacted the Xmap developer but he has not replied to me and I'm rather desperate.

More
13 years 1 month ago #66 by sorinx
i have the same problem...can anybody tell us about?

More
13 years 1 month ago #67 by whippet

treehugger wrote: Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.
I have just recently installed Kunena 1.6.3 and noticed after installation that my sitemap is not displaying.

I have the same problem; upgrade from kunena 1.6.2 to kunena 1.6.3 and the map don't work anymore;to be precise: in the map there are only old topic (up to kunena 1.6.2), but if I write a new one post (new kunena 1.6.3) it doesn't appear in the map :(
Many thanks for any help.

More
13 years 1 month ago #68 by whippet
Uhm... very sorry :P
I'm really sorry, I'm denied :laugh: xmap 1.2.10 works perfectly with the plugin xmap_com_kunena162 found here on the forum (kunena 1.6.3 the last version, perfectly working now :silly: )

Thanks all...

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds