Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important [Merged topic] XMAP & SEF Service Map Plugin for Kunena

More
13 years 7 months ago #31 by Mizunga
Really I don't know becouse I donĀ“t use the sitemap.html when I was using 1.5

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #32 by Cerberus
Then i would seek advise from them and ask if there conponent works with kunena and if it does then does it use the old FB_ table structure that would need to be changed to kunena_ to work with k1.6 ? i have never used this conponent but that would be my guess.

all statements in this thread are from me and not the kunena project.

More
13 years 7 months ago #33 by mlacunza
Hello,

I receipt a different error message in my site: mascotas-perdidas.com/mapa-del-sitio

Any idea how to solve this? This is a new site, I was installed 1.5 and all working fine, now I make a clean and new installation with Kunena 1.6 and show me that error.

Thanks!

Mario

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #34 by Cerberus
read my earlier post mlacunza that is all the advise i can give unless someone want to give me full access to a site running this so i can look at the code im guessing its look at wrong DB table ( FB_ ) instead of the new schema ( kunena_ ) and that is were the issue is..
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago #35 by mlacunza
Yes you are rigth! I just change the prefix for the new kunena_ and xmap work fine again.

Thanks!
Mario

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #36 by Cerberus
your welcome :)

For others to benefit from this i have made this mod for you so you can just download the package here

Xmap extention for Joomla 1.5 and Kunena 1.6: Download (KED)

all credit and support for this extention go to: Vergas
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago #37 by lrdeepak
Hi,
I am geting following error can any one help me with this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/labdefam/public_html/labde/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 103

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/labdefam/public_html/labde/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_kunena.php on line 131

website address: www.labdefamily.com

Thank you

More
13 years 7 months ago #38 by darksoul

More
13 years 6 months ago #39 by roland76
Tried this one from here: joomla.vargas.co.cr/en/forum?view=topic&...f9a5084d15c820#p6108

But it don't works (some failures). Have someone a working one?

More
13 years 6 months ago #40 by roland76
So, I modiefied an older one...

The attached one should work.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.923 seconds