Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question InfinityHU 1.6 final - a Kunena 1.6 dark template

More
13 years 3 months ago #31 by madLyfe
also, i get this spacing issue under chrome stable.. any ideas?

word up!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pedrohsi
  • pedrohsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #32 by pedrohsi
no, you have to manually copy the discuss.css file to the Kunena Discuss Plugin's folder

the most recent version is in the first comment in this topic, the one in the Extensions directory points to the same file

where's the spacing issue on the picture?

More
13 years 3 months ago #33 by madLyfe

pedrohsi wrote: no, you have to manually copy the discuss.css file to the Kunena Discuss Plugin's folder

the most recent version is in the first comment in this topic, the one in the Extensions directory points to the same file

where's the spacing issue on the picture?

this big space here:

word up!
Attachments:

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #34 by pedrohsi
apparently, spacing is based on the number and size of the tabs on the right size - the default template is doing the same thing

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #35 by madLyfe
ya i noticed because when your logged in as admin and viewing your own profile the space is smaller because of more tabs(as you can see below).. is there a way to make it 100% across and fille the gap all the way to the avatar all the time?

word up!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by madLyfe.

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #36 by pedrohsi
i wouldn't alter the logic, especially something the default template is doing - i guess it's possible, but who knows what other issues it would raise

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #37 by madLyfe
for some reason it really bothers me.. i know im odd.. here is a thread of ongoing discussion on it:
www.kunena.org/forum/170-k-16-templates-...css-alignment-issues

word up!
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by madLyfe.

More
13 years 3 months ago #38 by daveyboye
Is there a way to block url images from showing in the topic lists? Here is an example of what is happening:

Attachments:

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #39 by pedrohsi
i don't think that has anything to do with the template, it's a forum feature

i guess you could disable all images in the category list, but that would also mean the icons

More
13 years 3 months ago #40 by daveyboye
However, if you notice, the ending of the code shows up next to the image too. Do you think this is a kunena bug, and if so...has it been addressed anywhere else?

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds