Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #91 by jerry
Ronald76 wrote:

I get the following failure in mod_kunenalatest if I use Kunena 1.0.9 and J1.5:

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaCBProfile' not found in /.../htdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 175

I know about this problem. At late night I will try to resolve this issue.
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by jerry.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #92 by Ufa
When install and enable module it says:

Fatal error: Class 'fb_config' not found in ***.../modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 7

Help?
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #93 by jerry
roland76 wrote:

I get the following failure in mod_kunenalatest if I use Kunena 1.0.9 and J1.5:

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaCBProfile' not found in /.../htdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 175

Try version 1.0.37 of my module. Should work correctly.
More
15 years 1 week ago - 14 years 11 months ago #94 by BoonDockSaint
Hi guys

I just downloaded the module Kenena Latest, and installed it on my page.
But it seems that it mess up the menues and other modules published on the left.

The menu stays expanded and so do the accoedion module with "login" and "my profile"

Any idea about what´s wrong?

You can take a look here
www.xxxxxxxxx.dk

Best regards
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by BoonDockSaint.
More
15 years 1 week ago #95 by grumblemarc
Best to contact the developer of the module.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
15 years 1 week ago #96 by csabi710
More
15 years 1 week ago #97 by Hurr1c4n3
Ufa wrote:

When install and enable module it says:

Fatal error: Class 'fb_config' not found in ***.../modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 7

Help?

You can delete de Kunena_config.php file in your /administator/components/kunena folder. It isn't used anymore by kunena. It will return everytime you change anything in your kunena config and save it. After deletion the module will work.
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #98 by Ufa
I installed version which csabi710 said, and now I get error

Undefined index: fboard_settings in /home/cafe/public_html/modules/mod_kunena_latest/mod_kunena_latest.php on line 144

One more error, when I enter forum now: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type CKunenaConfig as array in /home/cafe/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/Kunena_config.php on line 3

Any help?
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by Ufa.
More
15 years 1 week ago #99 by Hurr1c4n3
Did you delete Kunena_config.php file in your /administator/components/kunena folder?
More
15 years 1 week ago #100 by Ufa
Yes, now I think everything is ok.

Thank you
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds