Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena 1.5.6 Template: "MOC - We Love Kunena (Dark)"

More
14 years 6 months ago #11 by test12
Replied by test12 on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.6 Template:
Spock wrote:

Sorry about the delay in my reply - there was a duplicate line of code in the css and this caused the problem. I have updated the template again and it seems to work for me. Thanks for your feedback and I hope it works ok for you now

Great !!!

Thx Spock for the cool template and the quick fix, works fine ;)

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #12 by FishBone
Download link does not work.

//Thanks, F

More
14 years 5 months ago #13 by FishBone
I'd really would like to have this one. If someone has it, please can you send it to me? PM me and I send emailaddress.
Download link broken.

//Regards, F

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #14 by baazza
Download link

please

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by baazza.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #15 by baazza
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A DOWNLOAD LINK

THANKS

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by baazza.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16 by daisuke
Another One pledgind for a download link.

Every time i click or write www.moc-design.com on my PC, it takes me to a forbinden warning page.

Is ther e another souce to download de MOC templates, i need the MOC 1.0 red ASAP

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #17 by zzbomb
I have an old version [strike]but it does not look so great.[/strike] im going to do a few more edits to it than i might upload somewhere... I wish i knew where spock has disappeared to...

Spock if your out there and need a server i can help you for free... or whatever.

Latest version i had was the dark blue 1.5.3 Looks great on my forum.(Latest Kunena) I had a conflict with my joomla theme but that was very easily fixed.
www.mediafire.com/?d3vyzl5nzqj

I don't remember if i edited it any i likely did. lol. Its a fairly old version but is still the best dark theme available. I would show off a demo but I have it on a private community. Enjoy.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by zzbomb.

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds