Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena 1.5.6 Template: "MOC - We Love Kunena (Dark)"

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by Spock
The "MOC - We Love Kunena (Dark)" is a beautiful new Template for Kunena 1.5.6

Features
* Most Web 2.0 Looking Kunena Template
* Dark Color variant
* Profile on left - message on right
* Beautiful rounded speech bubbles
* Menu in one line
* Moved search Box down (Thanks Lintzy)
* New Colorful Icon Set to suit dark bg
* New original topic icons
* Css for code also made beautiful
* ID820 Tech rank set

INSTALLATION:

Open \MOC_WeLoveKunena(Dark)1.5.6\ folder & Upload it contents to the Joomla! root (uninstall package included to undo PHP changes to be uploaded in the same way)

User Reviews

Copyright 2009 Mark O'Connor - MOC Design ( www.moc-design.com ) & We Love Kunena ( www.welovekunena.com ) - Please Do not remove linkback

Screenshots

Support:

REPORT ANY BUGS HERE: www.kunena.com/forum/111-templates-and-d...we-love-kunena-darkq

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Spock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #2 by Dragonstar
Unfortunately i have the same error message with Kunena 1.5.6 like with Kunena 1.5.5

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CKunenaLink::getshowsearch() in C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\eratu\components\com_kunena\template\MOC_Buzz\fb_layout.php on line 226

I am using Joomla 1.5.14 and Jomsocial 1.2.206.

EDIT: Problem solved. I had first to uninstall Kunena and then to reinstall it. then the template works. These procedure is harmless because with uninstalling Kunena no database tables will be deleted, so all data and configuration settings are the same after reinstall.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Dragonstar.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #3 by test12
Hey Spock

Great template ! - But I have an prob with IE8. In thread view the bubble is cutted off on the right end.
And a few images/icons are missing... go to bottom, no new posts, favorite...

Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by test12.

More
14 years 5 months ago #4 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.6 Template:
test12 wrote:

Hey Spock

Great template ! - But I have an prob with IE8. In thread view the bubble is cutted off on the rigt end.
And a few images/icons are missing... go to bottom, no new posts, favorite...

I have re-uploaded the template package with the images present - for the other problem please PM me a url and i'll have a look
Regards

More
14 years 5 months ago #5 by test12
Hi Spock

Thx for your fast reply !
This IE8 issue happens also on your demo page...

mc-crow [dot] com

regards

More
14 years 5 months ago #6 by Spock
Sorry about the delay in my reply - there was a duplicate line of code in the css and this caused the problem. I have updated the template again and it seems to work for me. Thanks for your feedback and I hope it works ok for you now

More
14 years 5 months ago #7 by Dragonstar
@ Spock

Could you please say which line is duplicated in the kunena.forum.css?

More
14 years 5 months ago #8 by Spock
Dragonstar wrote:

@ Spock

Could you please say which line is duplicated in the kunena.forum.css?

Hello again Dragonstar, At the very bottom of the css i had an IE fix - this can all be removed about 10-12 lines(from the commented line to the end) - it's just as easy to upload the CSS file from the updated template. Also if you are having issues with the template width going outside your Joomla template edit #Kunena div.msgtext and change the width parameter. Hope it works for you now. Regards

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9 by Dragonstar
Hi Spock

i hadn't any problems with the template, i have just made many customizations so it was easier for me to fix the kunena.forum.css instead of uploading the fixed one.

I have deleted the IE6 and IE8 Fix (Lines 1525-1539).

/* IE Fix

*/
/* Fix for Internet Explorer 6*/
*html div.msgtext {
width:800px;
overflow:hidden!important;
word-wrap: break-word;
}

/*Fix for Internet Explorer 8*/
div.msgtext {
width:/*\**/800px\9;
overflow:/*\**/hidden!important\9;
word-wrap:/*\**/break-word\9;
}

EDIT: These Lines are in the "light" WeLoveKunena Template too. Can they also be deleted there?

Thx for your help and your great work!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Dragonstar.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10 by Spock

EDIT: These Lines are in the "light" WeLoveKunena Template too. Can they also be deleted there?

Yes, you should get rid of them - all new packages have them removed anyway. Thanks for the feedback

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds