Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved K 1.5.4 template default_ex_black

More
14 years 3 months ago #31 by vvolf69
jojalamic wrote:

FreeThinker wrote:

otakoncl wrote:

bbcode color problem...

plz check

This also is happening to me...!?
...the colors do work, but doesn't show up in/on board!?!?

@jojalami
=> yes i've seen the download link to template after i posted :P

Edit in kunena.forum.css

Line 56:

" background: #222222 url(images/bg2.png);"

to

" background: #222222;"

hmmm

the problem isn´t your css. the basic problem is a bug in the javascript which generates the color palette. the script show each color as the background so it will be overwritten by a custom background of your template. colors are still there but you see only the backgroundimage set in your stylesheet.

a better way to fix this would be to edit the javascript. this would allow you to have a custom background and show the bbcode colors. just my two cent...

EDIT /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.bbcode.js.php

line 193
Code:
document.write('<td id="' + color + '" style="background-color: #' + color + '; width: ' + width + '; height: ' + height + ';">');

replace
Code:
document.write('<td id="' + color + '" style="background: transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;background-color:#' + color + '; width: ' + width + '; height: ' + height + ';">')

this will set the background color of the table to transparent and will work with every template which uses its own background...
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #32 by FreeThinker
did as jojalamic said...
..and it's workin' now ;)

Thanks
More
14 years 2 months ago #33 by Gleedo
Hello, thank you for this very nice template :)

When you have one of the buttons selected like 'Recent Discussions' or 'My Discussions', its blue. I would like to make it a different color. Which image do I edit to do that? I have edited a bunch of one's I thought it might be, but after uploading and refreshing the browser, it's still blue.

Of does this forum need to have it's cache cleaned some how?
More
14 years 1 month ago #34 by avdstelt
Hi,

You made a great template is it possible to send me the icons psd files so I can make a dutch translation.

Greetings Arjan
More
14 years 1 month ago #35 by FreeThinker
Gleedo wrote:

Hello, thank you for this very nice template :)

When you have one of the buttons selected like 'Recent Discussions' or 'My Discussions', its blue. I would like to make it a different color. Which image do I edit to do that? I have edited a bunch of one's I thought it might be, but after uploading and refreshing the browser, it's still blue.

Of does this forum need to have it's cache cleaned some how?

Hi there.

For this you can use a plugin for Firefox called Firebug that shows you what to alter and it's easier to make changes ;)
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #36 by MKulczyk
Both solutions don't work...

The modification of css, no results.

The line number of edit of kunena.bbcode.js is not correct, searching not realy good:

Line 193

See image.

Acceptable solutions or new Template available?
Attachments:
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #37 by Rammelbak
Some small corrections credits to jojalamic.
There was a space in the code between
style="background-color: #'
should be
style="background-color:#'

EDIT /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.bbcode.js.php
goto line 100 corrected
Code:
document.write('<td id="' + color + '" style="background-color:#' + color + '; width: ' + width + '; height: ' + height + ';">');
replace
Code:
document.write('<td id="' + color + '" style="background: transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;background-color:#' + color + '; width: ' + width + '; height: ' + height + ';">')
save upload.. all done.

this will set the background color of the table to transparent and will work with every template which uses its own background...

Hopr this will help.. again credits to Jojalamic and Kunena ofcourse B)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Rammelbak.
More
13 years 11 months ago #38 by sozzled
As I wrote earlier in this topic (msg #25101 , for others reading this message, the default_ex_black template, as with any user-submitted template used with Kunena, is not endorsed by www.kunena.com . All user-submitted templates are on a use-at-your-own-risk basis.

The template offered in the opening post of this thread has not kept up with developments in Kunena and it no longer works. Because of the number of support questions that these problems have generated, this topic is closed.

Do not use the K 1.5.4 default_ex_black template with K 1.5.11.
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds