Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved K 1.5.4 template default_ex_black

More
14 years 9 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by jojalamic
This template supports version 1.5.4 if someone want this template il put a download link. :)

New download

I m sorry for this inconvenient my site was hack i was using this template on my site the changes are made only in css file and some images....i don t know how they cod change somthing in the template....i have reupload the template and i apologize again.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance
The following user(s) said Thank You: dikatsu, blackcatzs
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by golfpx
Yes please send me an e-mail: [email protected]
More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by jojalamic
This is the last template that i will do until kunena 2.0 will appear with a new and more complex structure that dont require to change the cod for each new update or relese(from what fxstein announce :))....my opinion is not to make major changes in templates because for each version you have to remake the template or the cod you`ve changed and other things like plugins hacks etc that will not work with new relese.
Enjoy the template. ;)
More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by Lovegunner
Does any Kunena Template ever actually install.... i'm seriously fed up with trying to install these templates
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #5 by Spock
Lovegunner wrote:

Does any Kunena Template ever actually install.... i'm seriously fed up with trying to install these templates

No never, you have to unzip and upload them (FTP) to the templates folder: /components/com_kunena/template
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Spock.
More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by Dragonstar
I have a virus warning when i want do download the file.

Anti Virus Program: Avast Antivirus

www.avast.com
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
For others reading this message, the default_ex_black template, as with any user-submitted template for use with Kunena, is not endorsed by www.kunena.com . All user-submitted templates are on a use-at-your-own-risk basis.

I can also confirm that the .RAR archive was found by AVG antivirus to contain infected files (HTML/Framer).
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
More
14 years 8 months ago #8 by 810
With Nod32 i don't found a virus/infected files.
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #9 by Mortti
Whit AVG come this:

Mayby that come because there load background also automatic ad-popup in that link...
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Mortti.
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #10 by jojalamic
Ther s a new link to download hope ther will be no problem :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by jojalamic.
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds