Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Web 2.0 Templates for Kunena

More
15 years 1 week ago #41 by johnnydement
you could drop him a Pm, he's the one in charge of improving the editor ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #42 by itgl72
I believe there might be a needed update to this template since the release of 1.09.

This discussion lists the past problem No Space or Comma between Visiting Users' Names .

I see its been fixed in the default_ex template of 1.09 but when I flip back to MOC 2.0 the same condition occures. :(

How can we fix?

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #43 by bubbawubba

Spock wrote:

1. I've attached the blank icons as they appear in the template directory. They're in a zip file and as .PNG files. So you can add whatever font suits your template and can scale them down if you wish (something i should have done).
Mark

Did I miss something? The icons are in GIF format and not PNG. Is there much of a difference in quality between GIF and PNG?
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by bubbawubba.

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #44 by Spock
yes they are gifs not pngs as i said. yes the quality is slightly lower (but not by much) but they are smaller files and they make the load times faster which for Joomla! sites is very important.

Edit: just make sure when editing gifs to change the color format from indexed to rgb - this will give a better looking icon.
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by Spock.

More
15 years 1 week ago #45 by johnnydement
Well, for dark sites, gif icons may have some problems with borders if they are too clear, that is a problem if you change templates frecuently, as you need to have dark/white addapted buttons, for that pngs are better, if you don't change frecuently, as easy as put background color your site color ;)

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #46 by Spock
These have been updated to work with 1.0.9 now - there was some slight issues that have been resolved.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Spock.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #47 by itgl72
Would you be able to provide me a link to the DARK MOC template for Kunena again? We love that template and now that we finally got COMMUNITY BUILDER and KUNENA to work together correctly we have updated to K 1.0.10 and CB 1.2.1.

Can you please tell me where I can get it? The only download you have on your we love kunena site is for a MOC 2.0 lite.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by itgl72.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #48 by Spock
I got sidetracked after finishing MOC 2.0 lite. The dark one will be ready for Kunena 1.0.10 in a few hours hopefully and i'll have it up on the We Love Kunena site

Edit: Done now - I sent you a PM too. All Infomation & screenshots
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Spock.

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds