Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Template: Lintzys Summerdream - Kunena 1.0.9

More
14 years 11 months ago #11 by dirtydoug
hello nice template the one ive been looking for since my site is yellow and orange but may i aks something since its a different language if i install this on my english kunena will it be english or same language as the one i see in your demo? :) again thanks you really did well!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #12 by Lintzy
Thank you very much.

I made german and english template. Under the following URL (points to english templates) you'll find two different english templates.

One with timeformat that is used here in Kunena Forum (kunena.com) too, and the second with "european timeformat" = dd.mm.yy

The buttons are english, and the bbcode language too. If your Joomla is set to english language, the kunena software will choose the english language for the forum.

templates.webdesign-welt.de/downloads.ht...iewcategory&catid=21

More
14 years 11 months ago #13 by dirtydoug
wow thats great i will install this template now.. awesome thanks and keep it up, am i allowed to post questions here just incasei went through errors? :)

More
14 years 11 months ago #14 by Lintzy
Of course you can ask here. I have subscribed this thread :)
Please let me see it, when it is installed :lol:

More
14 years 11 months ago #15 by dirtydoug
oh too bad i have to ask for my webhost to CHOWN these folders first com_kunena cause i have to upload and overwrite the templates files, right? sad i have to wait for another 24 hours in order for me to install your template.. geez this "nobody" really sucks i wonder if there is a fix on it so that i wont ask for CHOWN everytime i install new mods and components on joomla this is really bit annoying. oh well..!

More
14 years 11 months ago #16 by Lintzy
you can help yourself. Install Extplorer, it gives you the possibility to upload with both (chown) rights: Ftp_user and WWW_user. It is a Joomla component and you upload your files over joomla backend.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...agement/2630/details

Help for extplorer (->getting started)

extplorer.sourceforge.net/

More
14 years 11 months ago #17 by dirtydoug
yea i have used it many times but with no success it always shows error 500 blah blah so i just have to wait till my host chowned it anyway thanks for the help..

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #18 by Lintzy
Are you not allowed to change the chown of the folders by yourself? Use Filezilla and with right mouse-click on the folder com_kunena choose file permissions and into numeric values tipp 755 and enable recurse into subdirectories.

The same for the folder administrator and images (there you must upload files too)

But if it is a WWWrun and FTP-User Problem, then Extplorer should work. You have to choose wwwrun - user (not ftp-user) , when you upload.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Lintzy.

More
14 years 11 months ago #19 by dirtydoug
hmm i see ill try this :) thanks your such an expert~

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #20 by Lintzy
Like you can see on this screenshot, the mode, that is shown there, is the right mode, you should choose.

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Lintzy.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds