Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Template: Lintzys Summerdream - Kunena 1.0.9

More
12 years 1 month ago #21 by dirtydoug
hello, my files and directory are now been CHOWNED since all of your instructions didnt work out, anyway its all good now and i want to try your template but i am very confused on the recovery pack, do i have to install the recovery pack first? if yes, how would i install it? im using joomla 1.5 and kunena 1.0.9 :) i would really appreciate any help from you i am excited to see the result of your template to my website layout. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #22 by guerilla

More
12 years 1 month ago #23 by Lintzy
Thank you guerilla. :)

@dirtydoug:

The recovery pack has the original files of Kunena. If the template does not work,THAN you should upload it, to overwrite the modified files from "Summerdream"-Template.

Please read on this site, there is a small install instruction:

templates.webdesign-welt.de/english-templates.html

More
12 years 1 month ago #24 by dirtydoug
the template works great on my website, it looks awesome i am really thankful for this free template you have there :) thanks and keep up the good work!

More
12 years 1 month ago #25 by Lintzy
Thanks a lot :), I'ld like to see it on productive sites, can you give me the url to your forum?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds