Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Birthday Modul

More
13 years 1 month ago #211 by swedeboy
Replied by swedeboy on topic Re: Birthday Modul
On my site I'm getting the following error message for this module

Notice: Undefined index: leap in /home/swedeboy/public_html/modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php on line 373

How can I fix this?

Link to my site: www.queermagazineonline.com/

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #212 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Can you tell me if it also works in 8 days? Then I will change it in code itself …

More
13 years 1 month ago #213 by silberfuchs

LDA wrote: Can you tell me if it also works in 8 days? Then I will change it in code itself …

Yes of course - I will do so!

More
13 years 1 month ago #214 by svanschu
@swedeboy I also get an e-mail with same issue. Need to look into it. Stay tuned

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #215 by squale
Replied by squale on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Hi
Great module :)
but since i upgraded from an old version (one without the kunena_bottom position) to the latest version, birthdays are not shown :pinch:
I'm using latest kunena 1.6.3 and cb 1.4, cb field in the module is ok, don't understand what happened... Strange thing : if i choose to show birthday for the next 10 days, it only show my birthday (i'm superadmin and born on 23rd march). i tried to play with the birthday of my test account, but nothing appear.
Usually, we have birthday everyday, and i doubt that suddenly, nobody execpt me was born in the next 10 days :lol:
link to our forum : www.gearcompetition.com/forum.html
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by squale.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #216 by squale
Replied by squale on topic Re: Birthday Modul
ok, after some test, it seems the module takes birthday from kunena, not CB... how can i do to take CB ? (i'm using CB for avatar and register, and Kuena for profil nad user list)
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by squale.

More
13 years 1 month ago #217 by svanschu
I'll take the config from Kunena Backend, Profile need to be CB then … if that not work, I have to check if some changed API …

More
13 years 1 month ago #218 by silberfuchs

LDA wrote: Can you tell me if it also works in 8 days? Then I will change it in code itself …

...first birthday after changing the code is working again - in two days next birthday is happening.

More
13 years 1 month ago #219 by derek hendry
Just installed module on Joomla 1.5.22 with Kunena 1.6.3 dont have CB

settings default template date format %d %m %G linking forum thread catagorie ID 2 bot name kunena birthday bot, bot ID 0, cbfield name cb_birthday

tried sample birthdays one for today one for tomorrow both show up in nav bar left side as expected, but no thread in forum, am i doing something wrong, no error codes, where would codes show up if there was some.

i know this will have been asked before but cannot find anything for this.

Many thanks for module

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #220 by silberfuchs

...today there is again a birthday where the profile is opended and not a birthday thread.....so the changed code was not a real fix :-(
I just changed the birthday year of the user an the thread was opened. The link in the module links to the thread. If I change the birthday year back to the origin one the link is directing again to the Jomsocial profile and not to the thread.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by silberfuchs.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds