Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Search Module Not Showing

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by somonline
I am very new to the Kunena world. So this issue might be very trivial to the devs.
I am not able to see ant search module in my Kunena forum.
Generally, as I see it in this forum, the search module should be there beside the login module. Isn't it ?
Can someone guide me with steps to follow to get the search module up please ? :(

Do I have to install the module separately or it comes within the default installation ?

Thanks in Advance..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to download this module here : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs/

and then set it in position kunena_profilebox

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by somonline
Thanks for the quick reply.
I installed the search module from mod_kunenasearch_v1.6.2_b47_2010-12-29.zip
and set the position to kunena_profilebox. But still search is not showing. Only login details are showing in the box. :dry:

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by fxstein
Please post you config report and a screenshot of the search module settings.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by somonline

fxstein wrote: Please post you config report and a screenshot of the search module settings.

Thx!

Here is the screenshot >

I got this after "Report Configuration Settings" >

Kunena Control Panel Forum Configuration Category Manager User Manager Template Manager Emoticon Manager Rank Manager Uploaded Files Browser Uploaded Images Browser Prune Forums Synchronize Users Recount Category Statistics Trash Manager General Statistics Report Configuration Settings Support Web Site

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getTemplate() in C:\Program Files\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\myjoomla\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.php on line 3053
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #6 by kozzmic
I have the same problem. Its also on the kunena_profilebox position but doesnt show. When i do custom html it shows that, but ,not this module.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 1000 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : yoo_pure | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.2 | creationdate: February 2011

Kunena default template details : Reddy | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-04

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by kozzmic.

More
13 years 2 days ago #7 by sozzled
Use the Joomla Module Manager and assign a template position to where you would like the Kunena Search module to appear.

More
13 years 2 days ago #8 by kozzmic
yeah, thats what i did.
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 days ago #9 by sozzled

More
13 years 2 days ago #10 by kozzmic
yes 1.6.1

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds