Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.6.3 Released!

More
13 years 1 month ago #31 by Gamekeeper
I attempted to upgrade 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 when running installer and selecting upgrade option I just get a blank page
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago #32 by Oscarfishlover
I don't know whether this will help or not but I had a similar problem when upgrading from 1.5 to 1.6 and it turned out to be an outdated plug-in, I suppose that is somewhere you could start looking. I'm sure someone else with a little more experience will help you.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #33 by Gamekeeper

Oscarfishlover wrote: I don't know whether this will help or not but I had a similar problem when upgrading from 1.5 to 1.6 and it turned out to be an outdated plug-in, I suppose that is somewhere you could start looking. I'm sure someone else with a little more experience will help you.

Thanks for reply. I tried debug mode and get no errors. I upgraded uddeim to 2.2, no other plugins are used.
Have also tried to uninstall and reinstalled my original version of 1.6.2, same blank page
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Gamekeeper.
More
13 years 1 month ago #34 by picalesEO
Replied by picalesEO on topic Kunena 1.6.3 Released!
thanks for this nice post 111213
More
13 years 1 month ago #35 by Gamekeeper

Gamekeeper wrote:

Oscarfishlover wrote: I don't know whether this will help or not but I had a similar problem when upgrading from 1.5 to 1.6 and it turned out to be an outdated plug-in, I suppose that is somewhere you could start looking. I'm sure someone else with a little more experience will help you.

Thanks for reply. I tried debug mode and get no errors. I upgraded uddeim to 2.2, no other plugins are used.
Have also tried to uninstall and reinstalled my original version of 1.6.2, same blank page

Problem solved!
My hosts reently moved my site to a new server and failed to ensure that all the settings and software were transferred as well. Through searching I came across a reference to 'DOMDocument' and asked my hosts to activate it.
They installed php-xml on my server and installation proceeded normally, however no Domdocument appears in phpinfo, but at least it works now.
More
13 years 1 month ago #36 by readyman
Replied by readyman on topic Kunena 1.6.3 Released!
Still working great for me. :)
More
13 years 1 month ago #37 by etkritikonspoudon
Is there any info available concerning the date of the next release.

I was considering switching over to Kunena from phpBB, but I wouldn't like to have to upgrade as soon as I set it up and started to get the hang of it.
More
13 years 1 month ago #38 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Kunena 1.6.3 Released!
We usually have bug fix releases for every 1-2 months and one larger release for every ~8 months. Kunena 2.0 is still pretty much work in progress, but we are now starting to use it in some production sites. It's still a few months away -- how many depends on how many new features we want to have in it.
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #39 by AleX83Xpert
Thanks!
Russian translate is not full
No translation for:
  • COM_KUNENA_CP
  • COM_KUNENA_C_FBCONFIG
  • COM_KUNENA_C_FORUM
  • COM_KUNENA_C_USER
  • COM_KUNENA_A_TEMPLATE_MANAGER
  • COM_KUNENA_EMOTICONS_EMOTICON_MANAGER
  • COM_KUNENA_RANK_MANAGER
  • COM_KUNENA_C_FILES
  • COM_KUNENA_C_IMAGES
  • COM_KUNENA_C_PRUNETAB
  • COM_KUNENA_SYNC_USERS
  • COM_KUNENA_RECOUNTFORUMS
  • COM_KUNENA_TRASH_VIEW
  • COM_KUNENA_STATS_GEN_STATS
  • COM_KUNENA_REPORT_SYSTEM
  • COM_KUNENA_C_SUPPORT
and other in admin interface
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by AleX83Xpert.
More
12 years 11 months ago #40 by Luchnik22

AleX83Xpert wrote: Thanks!
Russian translate is not full
No translation for: ....

I am working on transation
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds