Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 1.6.2 Released!

More
13 years 3 months ago #31 by Yrezvani
Replied by Yrezvani on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
so thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #32 by seid11111
More
13 years 3 months ago #33 by LadyD
Replied by LadyD on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
How do I make a forum? I searched but can not find, can you give me a link?
More
13 years 3 months ago #34 by gilmor
Replied by gilmor on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
o0
More
13 years 3 months ago #35 by BillPA
Replied by BillPA on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
Can anyone tell me where to change show on line to no. I am using 1.6

Thanks
More
13 years 3 months ago #36 by mikelll
Replied by mikelll on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
What is the date of this release?! A date reference is needed
More
13 years 3 months ago #37 by readyman
Replied by readyman on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
Great application guys! I love it, I have used Agora Forum for almost a year, when they went to a commercial liscence style and stopped support for the free extension users, I knew it was time to start with a different forum software.

I read about Kunena on the web after I found it was one of the top ten Joomla extensions in the world. I figured "hey, why not try it, if it doesn't work right it was free..." Then I instaled it on ym site, and I must say that this is the best Joomla extension I have downloaded yet. Kunena is fast, nice looking, easy to administer, has a good anti spam plugin that has saved my life on my forum and is absolutely great looking by means of visuals. it fit my sites default CSS with the default themes installed and is absolutely great.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for this great application you are providing for free. I will donate a few US bucks to you guys when I can afford it because I am very happy and greatful with you software.

Cheers!

-Jason(readyman)
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein
More
13 years 3 months ago #38 by mcmontre
Replied by mcmontre on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
Thanks
More
13 years 3 months ago #39 by strangeoddone
I love this extension! It's so great and easy to use. I still have some questions, but the support is awesome and fast! I'm very happy with this extension after trying out 4 others before this one, I think I'm going to stick with this one!
More
13 years 3 months ago #40 by readyman
Replied by readyman on topic Kunena 1.6.2 Released!
Yep, I am definetly going to stick with Kunena for a ling time too. It is fast, reliable, the support is top notch, and it is very easy to use, while still being complex enough to run a professional forum. :)

Thanks again Kunena!
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds