Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question The Kunena Team

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by ron.severdia
The Kunena Team was created by ron.severdia

How You Can Participate in the Kunena Project

The Kunena Project is an open source project for and by the Joomla community. If you need a top-quality discussion forum and like what our community is doing, we invite you to support Kunena by joining the community forum, creating documentation, or helping develop great new features. Feel free to see how Kunena works on our showcase, test drive Kunena on our demo playground, or just jump to downloading Kunena. You can even fork it on GitHub.

There is no company behind Kunena; everyone who contributes to Kunena is a hobbyist, enthusiast or professional web developer who gives their time freely to this project - volunteers every one of us. Our hope is to make Kunena the most reliable, scalable, durable and robust forum component for Joomla that we can make it and to give people the best solution to meeting their forum needs. The forum is a self-help community-driven resource for users to help one another. Our job, in moderating the forum, is not necessarily to answer every question but, rather, to point people in the right direction where they can find the answers.

The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by daniells
Replied by daniells on topic The Kunena Team
Hello, I have translated into Bahasa Indonesia, please Bahasa Indonesia can support it for the next version?
how can I send an Indonesian translation?

thanks
More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: The Kunena Team

daniells wrote: Hello, I have translated into Bahasa Indonesia, please Bahasa Indonesia can support it for the next version?
how can I send an Indonesian translation?

thanks

Yes we would love to!

Please see here: www.kunena.com/forum/107-translations/52719-translators-request

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by postkat
Replied by postkat on topic The Kunena Team
Hello, Can anyone tell me how I can make a donation?
More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic The Kunena Team
Hello, I would like to test the Discuss plugin and I offer to change the idea to force Author to enable the feature in article text but do not create topic automatically (it will save auto-duplicate content)
Where can I apply for participation in test ?
Kind regards, Serge
More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: The Kunena Team
Please see our community groups: www.kunena.com/people/groups

When you apply to any of them, please provide background and why you want to join.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge
  • awkuena
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #7 by awkuena
Replied by awkuena on topic The Kunena Team
Hello there. I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to you amazing and generous people who are responsible to the life of Kunena. I am not yet live with a Kunena forums, but am planning my project, and am very thankful for these free forums, which as far as I can tell are truly wonderful.

Anyway, you all deserve a lot of goodness and appreciation for what you are doing!
More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic Re: The Kunena Team
Great to see what you are doing guys and good organization is key!

Wish Kuena and all of you the best!

Rgds
More
13 years 3 months ago #9 by brasshat
Replied by brasshat on topic The Kunena Team
I am very much appreciating this component. Superb work fellows. first rate.
More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by rain
Replied by rain on topic Re: The Kunena Team
good work admins,mods,designers and developers, hope more in future with Kunena. Kunena is really great !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds