Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question version 1.6.4 does not load css if not logged in

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by Richardkl
I installed the 1.6.4 module and when I refreshed the screen several times the display had bullets, So I noticed when I cleared the cache it displayed properly the first time but when I refreshed the screen I lost the kunenalatest.css. I verified this with firebug. The css loaded only on the first display of the page. All refreshes the css would not load. I think it has to do with the the code change in the class.php file

// Initialize session
$session = KunenaFactory::getSession ();
$session->updateAllowedForums();

$this->document = JFactory::getDocument ();
$kloadcss = $params->get( 'kunena_load_css' );
if ($kloadcss == false ) {
$this->document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root () . 'modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl/css/kunenalatest.css' );
$cssadded = true;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This just check if a configuration setting is true and then load the css file, but if you don't change anything, the issue is elsewhere.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Richardkl
I have set the Load Module Styles to both yes and no, cleared the cache everywhere and it still will not load the kunenalatest.css unless you are logged in. IF you are logged in than the yes and no matters

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #4 by petunia
I also have this problem, css is not loaded... how i can fix it???

with version 1.6.3 i didn't have problems

I have copy and paste kunenalatest.css inside my joomla template.css and is working now... hope this issue could be fixed
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by petunia.

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by teratyke
Moring all

I can report the same. CSS is lost when the page is refreshed and the user is not logged in.

However - I could only recreate this fault if I was using the standard Joomla! login module. If I use the Kunena 1.6.4 login module then everything works very nicely - perhaps the css is being loaded from elsewhere in this configuration.

Hope this helps

Rob

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by pequeno74

petunia wrote: I also have this problem, css is not loaded... how i can fix it???

with version 1.6.3 i didn't have problems

I have copy and paste kunenalatest.css inside my joomla template.css and is working now... hope this issue could be fixed

I have the same problem and...

Thanks! this solution works for me.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #7 by Kymmy
Problem here as well

It seems to be the following statement on line 35 of /modules/mod_kunenalatest/class.php and if you remove the red bit it works..

if ($cssadded == false && $kloadcss) {

On a further note the Sticky image doesn't seem to want to work either although unlike 1.6.2 the directory is correct. It looks like the sticky setting isn't getting past the IF statement
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Kymmy.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by pequeno74

Kymmy wrote: Problem here as well

It seems to be the following statement on line 35 of /modules/mod_kunenalatest/class.php and if you remove the red bit it works..

if ($cssadded == false && $kloadcss) {

On a further note the Sticky image doesn't seem to want to work either although unlike 1.6.2 the directory is correct. It looks like the sticky setting isn't getting past the IF statement

This fix donĀ“t works for me.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9 by xillibit
On which Joomla! version are-you experencing this issue : J1.5 or J1.6 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by teratyke

xillibit wrote: On which Joomla! version are-you experencing this issue : J1.5 or J1.6 ?

Joomla! 1.5.23
Rob

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds