Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Latest plugin for 1.6.2 does not work unless logged in

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by Richardkl
I have the same problem BUT the restriction seems to go away if you select "ALL/NONE" in the filters window. This is not a fix it is a work around.., I also am looking for a fix to this AS the code should have an option to Display to guests with the links going to the registartion page or a message that states that you must register. I think we need to find the people who own this module and ask them for help.

There is also another problem with the module as it needs an option to add am menuID so a template can be assigned to the link

ANYONE that can help us?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by DuckJunkie

Richardkl wrote: I have the same problem BUT the restriction seems to go away if you select "ALL/NONE" in the filters window. This is not a fix it is a work around..

When I edit the parameters in the module for Categories to Display to All/None, it still only shows topics in public sections/categories unless a user is logged in.:dry:

It says it's an official module by the Kunena team so hopefully we can get some help. :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #13 by Richardkl
yes, I have all my topics set to everybody, but I have kunena set to only allow registered users and that block guests from viewing the posts

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds