Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Lastest post module

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Dr. Pariolo
Hi.
Heres my config report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : ja_sanidine | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 19 Sep 08

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.0)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

I have recently upgraded to 1.6 from 1.5, the module i used made my website crashed. Luckily i came here and found that i needed to update that module. If you ask me, that updated module should be in the kunena package.. I bet a lot of users use it and they all have that horrible surprise when they go to their forums the first time.

Anyways, i got two question about it this new module:
-How can i translate it? My website is in spanish, and theres that "in" and "last post by" text that i would like to translate. Ive been looking through all the files in the module folder on my website and i dont seem to find those texts! Did i miss them?

And secondly, i noticed that the new posts messages notifications does not work very well. Sometimes it does notify, some other times it doesnt. Could you tell me how exactly it works, or tell me its buggy and in the works, or tell me if i can disable the new posts notification feature?

Heres a screen how its set up.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Dr. Pariolo
Replied by Dr. Pariolo on topic Lastest post module
Anyone has any idea?

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Lastest post module
Hello,

For the translation, actually there is no spanish translation for this module, just take the english .ini file and make the translation.

For the second, the notification are sended by kunena, it's not the module which manage that. When it's doesn't notifiy?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by Dr. Pariolo
Replied by Dr. Pariolo on topic Re: Lastest post module
Huh, this is weird.. I grabbed the file and went to install it on joomla as usual, and that ini file was not in my ftp.. Hence i said i couldnt find the text in there, i checked them one by one.. But i re download it manually, and in the zip file i can actually see it now.

But i uploaded it and it does nothing. I have even tried to make a copy of it and call it es-ES (which is of course the language the forum is set at), and no reaction. Is this a bug of somekind?

And about the notification, i couldnt explain. Its pretty random, i try to find a pattern here but i dont seem to be able to.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Dr. Pariolo. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds